Sunday, September 10, 2006

i met superman

i met superman
or at least he could've been superman

I walked out of Gastoffs around midnight
there were about twenty guys outside
one of them stopped me in my path
and asked a lewd question

being from chicago
i knew what to do
glared him in the eyes and walked around him

one never acts scared

he came running past me and
stopped me in my path again
telling me that I'm making this too hard

when superman appeared
a tall, dark, handsome fellow
disguised in civilian wear, he put his arm around me and said
"she's too pretty for you to talk to her like that"

and with that the other guy said a few words
superman looked at me, said i'd be fine
and for me to get in my car

i don't know what happened

but thank you
superman

whereever you are

3 Comments:

Blogger raphael said...

You're welcome! I'm going to need my cape back...

1:28 AM  
Blogger re:becca said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:44 PM  
Blogger re:becca said...

You've always been there! Super Raph!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home