Sunday, January 21, 2007

from the last kiss

I didn't realize I had published this blog. I had meant to save it as I wasn't done with it. Below is a quote from the movie, The Last Kiss. Its an interesting movie about different relationships going to hell because, ultimately, due to different degrees and varying fears. In the end, the boy gets the girl because he realizes his initial fears and gets over them.

I thought this was an introspective quote from the movie. It reminds me about old adage, "actions speak louder than words." I may not always be good at the word stuff - in fact, I know I'm not. But I hope that those in my life, my dearest friends and family, KNOW that I love them...by how I treat them, by the acts that I do. That to me is the best way for me to show them. My language of love.

What you feel only matters to you.

It's what you do to the people you say you love.
It's the only thing that counts.

People know the truth.
They may not like it or want to know it, but they always know.
Lie and you'll lose her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home